Orthopedic surgery at Angeles Hospital Mexico’s Surgery Center, includes a wide range of procedures that are performed to repair, reshap, or replace damaged or diseased parts of the hip, the knees, the lower back or shoulder joints. Our partners.
Angeles Hospital Mexico’s Surgery Center offers the following orthopedic procedures:
- Hip Replacement: procedure to remove an injured bone or cartilage from the hip and replacing it with an artificial ball and socket.
- Hip Resurfacing: procedure to reshape an injured hip ball and placing a prosthesis or replacing the entire joint.
- ACL Surgery: minimally invasive procedure to reconstruct an injured anterior cruciate ligament in the knee joint.
- Meniscus Repair: minimally invasive procedure to repair tears in the cartilage between the femur and tibia.
- Lumbar Dynamic Stabilization: minimally invasive procedure to place screws and stabilize a rod in the lower back.
- Knee Replacement: procedure to remove a diseased or injured part of the knee joint. There are two types: total or partial knee replacement.
- Rotator Cuff Repair: procedure to repair a damaged tendon or muscle in the rotator cuff.
- Shoulder Replacement: procedure to remove a diseased or injured part of the should joint. Our patients can also ask for a reverse shoulder replacement.
Benefits of Orthopedic surgery
- Improved flexibility.
- Reduce pain.
- In some cases, restore flexibility.
- Reduces hip stiffness.
- Restore normal function.
- Reduce inflammation.
For our patients safety and benefit, we created a brief biography of our world-known surgeons:
Dr. Dario Garin
Dr. Garin specializes in orthopedic surgery and joint reconstruction. He received his education and medical degree at the Universidad Autonoma de Baja California and is a member of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, Asociacion Mexicana de Ortopedia y Traumatologia, and Sociedad Mexicana de Ortopedia.
Dr. Fernando Izquierdo
Dr. Izquierdo specializes in orthopedic surgery and neurology. He is a spine specialist with a medical degree from the University of Guadalajara School of Medicine and a member of several organizations, including the Tijuana Society of Traumatology and Orthopedics, the Mexican Advisory for Orthopedics and Traumatology, and the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons.
Dr. Jesus Gallarzo
Dr. Gallarzo specializes in orthopedic surgery, including knee and arthroscopic surgery. He earned his medical degree from the Universidad Autonoma de Cd. Juarez and has an Orthopedic and Traumatology Board certification.
If you or a loved one are considering orthopedic surgery for persistent or severe joint pain, contact Angeles Hospital to set up an appointment. Our orthopedic surgeons will recommend the most effective procedure for your condition to help relieve pain and restore flexibility.